The Benefits of Using Guaranteed Sale Services to Sell Your Home Quickly
A Guaranteed Sale Service:
- Once you complete our property valuation enquiry survey page and send it to us we will make an initial assessment.
- One of our experienced team will contact you, usually within 24 hours.
- Depending upon your situation we may visit your property to check the condition and value for ourselves. It’s also good to meet you face to face!
- Our offer to buy your home will be made within 24 hours of this meeting, as a guaranteed sale.
- When you accept the offer in writing, our surveyors and legal team will be instructed to carry out the quick house purchase process.
- We are able to tailor the rapid home purchase speed to suit an extremely wide range of circumstances. This gives us both time to ensure that we have an acceptable deal.
No Up-front Fees:
- You know that you have a guaranteed sale of your property.
- You will not have to pay any property survey or house valuation fees make the sale.
- You will not need to pay for an EPC to be created for your home.
- We will pay your legal fees up to £750 which is normally sufficient to cover your home sales solicitor’s fees.
- You obviously will save the cost of an estate agents’ or other advertising house selling fees. These can be as high as 2.0% of the sale price plus VAT.
- Once we have considered the home buying options that are best for your personal situation and have made you an offer, there is only one decision for you to make – To accept our offer!
- When you have accepted our offer to buy your home, we will keep you informed of the home sale progress through the legal aspects.
- You do not need to worry whether things are progressing quickly enough as we handle it for you. However if you have concerns during the process, we will be pleased to discuss them with you.
- We are able to be flexible on the planned house sale completion date if you are going abroad or waiting for a new property to be completed.
- You will usually be able to stay in your home until your new home is ready and completion of your sale is processed.
Satisfactory Deals for Both Parties:
- We have already said that we are an ethical, friendly, efficient business.
- The most important aspect of all home sales, is that both parties are totally satisfied with the final agreement.
- We will always strive for you to be happy with the deal you have negotiated with us.
- We want you to recommend us to your friends and colleagues in the future, having been thoroughly satisfied with the outcome.
- The guaranteed sale helps you to have confidence to make your next commitment.
- Sometimes finances have become impossible to handle due to unexpected changes that are outside of your control.
- In these circumstances your home is at risk of being repossessed.
- After a review, we may be able to offer a solution to save your home from repossession.
- The medicine is not always easy to swallow and we sometimes need to involve our more specialist financially regulated associates to find a workable solution.
- We always emphasize that it is important that you tell us as much as you can as early as you can so that we have time to take urgent action.
If you are in this situation call us or e-mail us NOW. Click here for the details:
Emigrating or Relocating:
- There are a wide range of solutions available to us.
- Some may suit both of us better than an outright purchase.
- It is essential for a guaranteed value to be agreed between us for your property on completion.
- In some instances a part payment, structured finance deal or purchase option may be a good way forward.
- With these it means that you achieve the maximum price possible for the home.
If you feel that something in these scenarios above may help you to move on quickly then please contact us now, using one of the specific forms.