Have you seen an unloved piece of overgrown land or garden?
Would it be suitable for local land buyers to develop?
We Buy Land for Small Select Housing Developments.
How often when you are walking around your local village, town or city do you pass a piece of overgrown garden or a property that has become neglected on a largish plot of ground? We see these unloved bits of property as possibly suitable for land buyers and will pay good finders fees for information about the current owners. Tell us who they are and how to contact them and we’ll have a discreet chat to see if they would be interested in a sale of the property or selling just part of the garden.
If you are in the position that your garden is rather too large and other houses nearby have been extended or had other property built in the garden, please contact us to see if we can make you an offer. It could be that you need some funds for one or more of the following reasons: –
- Do you need extra cash towards your Retirement Investment fund?
- Short of Cash for a medical operation, special holiday, to purchase a retirement or holiday home in the UK or Abroad?
- We may buy land or property with land, that may be suitable for development but has not any active planning permissions or planning applications in place.
- We have investment funds available to refurbish or develop your property and can move quickly to secure a good project.
- We may also consider properties and land which have planning permissions already granted depending upon the location, size and relevant site specific planning conditions.
- Do you have a large area of garden, orchard, paddock or other land with or without existing buildings on it? If you have, you could liquidate some or all of the value to pay for this.
- Is your farm or small-holding struggling to make ends meet and could the farmhouse and nearby barns be modernised or converted. Could they form a group of small domestic and commercial or work at home office units?
Sometimes this type of project can be handled as a joint venture between the landowner and the developer. This may be with an agreed profit share between you and the land buyers, or a part and part, new home in exchange for the land plus a share of profit.
There are many different ways to create a successful deal for all parties.
- We could agree a deal for the whole property and you could have a newly built home as your contribution to the project. This will save you moving away from friends as well as receiving a portion of the profit from the project.
- Is your house of an older style that could be ready for serious improvement, extension or even possible demolition?
- Is there access to the land or garden from an existing road? Could an extra area be purchased if needed?
- Would it be possible to offer to purchase all, or part of, one or more of your neighbours land or property? We might put the areas together to create a possible site for a larger development?
- Our land buyers will work with all parties to try to put a suitable size of project together if required.
- We will consider the idea of demolishing existing buildings and incorporating adjacent land from more than one owner if that is practical to create a successful development scheme.
Land buyers may consider purchasing it from you quickly or agree a fixed period using a legal agreement. The legal agreement is called an “option to purchase” to allow us to carry out research to find, consider and apply for planning permission to the local planning authority. This will ensure we create the right scheme to get the right permissions. This will ensure we both achieve the best return for our investment as well as secure suitable land buyers for the scheme.
We carry out all the necessary searches and discussions with your local planning authority. Find possible land buyers or developers that will offer you the best possible value for the property.
For more information or for a no obligation discussion about either your individual property or a larger scheme please contact us NOW. Use the contact form, telephone or e-mail shown on that page.
Click The Button to Request Your Free, NO Obligation, Fully Confidential, Home Sale Evaluation.